R421 is an advanced LT type, TOD / TOU, CT operated three-phase energy meter used for large commercial and small/medium industrial connections. It has super capacitor enabling it to display ON in-case of power outage/failure. To resolve energy theft prevalent in local market, R421 is carefully designed with stringent anti-tampering features. To offer highest level of flexibility, it can operate as a standalone product. State of the art digital sigma delta ADC integrated circuits are used to measure active, reactive and MDI. A two element standard optical interface in accordance with IEC 62056-21 has been provided for the purpose of parameterization and downloading the data to pc/laptop.
- Reading Display in Case of Power Outage/Failure with the help of batteries and super capacitor.
- Long Life, Clear, Wide and High Contrast Display with Broad Viewing Angle.
Phase Indication (A, B, C) and Indication of Load with Circle around the
Respective Phase on LCD.
- Instantaneous (By Phase & Average)
- Monthly Average (By Rate & Total)
- Active and Reactive Energy Measurement.
- Active and Reactive Power Measurement.
- Load profile data recording with programmable time interval.
- Impulse Output Displayed on LED for kWh and kvarh for field testing.
- IrDA / Optical Communication Port for Laptop / PC.
- Programming of Tariff and Seasons through EMS (Energy Management System)
- Display Scroll and MDI Reset Button
- MDI TOD (Time of Day).
- Frequency Measurement.
- Meter Data Management with Multi User Capabilities.
- Low Battery indication on LCD.
- Display Off in case of Power Outage to Increase Battery Life. Display can be On by pressing First Push Button.