R283 is an advanced GSM/GPRS based single phase multi rate tariff energy meter with built-in disconnect / reconnect feature. It is a unique product that comes with DLMS/COSEM certification enabling it to be an ideal candidate for a multi-vendor environment. To resolve energy theft prevalent in local market, R283 is carefully designed with stringent anti-tampering features.
To offer highest level of flexibility, it can operate as a standalone product or be integrated with various data collection and energy management tools.
- Complies to dlms/cosem Communication Protocol (Device Language Message Specification/Companion Specification for Energy Metering)
- Measures Active and Reactive Energy and Power
- On Demand and Scheduled Meter Reading
- Customized Automatic Meter Reading Options i.e. Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, etc.
- Long Life, Clear, Wide and High Contrast Display with Broad Viewing Angle
- Impulse Output Display on led for kWh for Field Testing
- Display scrolling button (Up & Down)
- kWh Reading Display in Case of Power Outage/Failure
- Records Energy Accurately at Low/High Voltage
- Billing Data available:
- Total kWh
- Previous Month MDI (kW)
- Current Month MDI (kW)
- Display Auto Scroll After 5 Seconds
- Indication of Events on LCD and Server:
- Meter Open (Door Open Feature)
- Power Failure
- Reverse Energy Flow
- Earth / One Wire Operation
- Low Battery Indication
- Built-in contactor for remotely disconnection / reconnection as per IEC 62058-31
- Capable with Two Way Communication
- 3G Compliant Modem Integrated on PCB with Push, Pull and Plush Mode
- Meter Modem is able to Utilize SMS as Secondary Communication
- Meter Modem has Retries Feature till Successful Communication
- Power-Up of Meter Modem through all the Three Phases
- Remote Firmware Up-gradation
- Remote Change of Parameterization
- Load Limiting for Power, Current, Voltage, Power Factor.
- Alarms on Exceeding the Threshold Values.
- 2 Load Profiles of 9 Channels each with Date and Time Stamp and Configurable at Different Sampling Times e.g. 15 Min Interval for Load-Profile 1 & 30min Interval for Load- Profile 2
- Tamper reporting on External Magnet, Door Open for Meter and Terminal Block, Reverse Energy Flow, etc.
- Last Gasp Reporting
- Day Saving Option
- Support Distribution Load Analysis