R326_DTGC3 is an advanced static three-phase whole current (TOD /TOU) smart energy meter used for residential and commercial connections with Global System for Mobile Communication / General Packet Radio Service (GSM/GPRS) communication capability. It is a unique product that comes with DLMS/COSEM certification enabling it to be an ideal candidate for a multi-vendor environment.
To resolve the menace of energy theft prevalent in local market, R326 is carefully designed with stringent anti-tampering features. To offer highest level of flexibility, it can operate as a standalone product or be integrated with various data collection and energy management tools.
- Fulfills IEC 62053-21 & 23, Accuracy Requirements.
- Complies to dlms/cosem Communication Protocol (Device Language Message Specification/Companion Specification for Energy Metering)
- Built in Advanced GSM/GPRS Engine for Secure and Fast Data Communication
- GSM/GPRS Communication Status on LCD
- Measures Active and Reactive Energy and Power
- Load Profile Data Recording with Programmable Time Interval
- On Demand and Scheduled Meter Reading
- Customized Automatic Meter Reading Options i.e. Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, etc.
- Pulse Output Display on LED for kWh and kvarh for Field Testing
- Reading Display in Case of Power Outage/Failure
- Records Energy Accurately at Low/High Voltage
- Long Life, Clear, Wide and High Contrast Display with Broad Viewing Angle
- Display Scroll and MDI Reset Buttons
- Phase Indication (A, B, C) and Indication of Load with Blinking Circle Around the Respective Phase on LCD
- Low Battery Indication on LCD