R283 with RF is an advanced single phase static energy meter that has Radio Frequency (RF-433 MHz) communication capability. It is one of a kind product that conforms to various IEC and local utility standards. The meters allows automatic downloading of readings through Hand Held Unit (HHU), thus reduces operational cost and offers a transparant and error free system. It has comprehensive anti-tampering features including single wire operation.
To offer highest level of flexibility, it can operate as a standalone product and be integrated with HHU that in turn transfers data to the backend server.
- Built in RF Module with 433 MHz Communication Capability
- Measures MDI, kWh, Voltage, Phase and Neutral Current
- Efficient Meter Reading using HHU with Minimum Time
- RF Communication Status Indication
- Records Energy Accurately at Low/High Voltage
- Reading Display in Case of Power Outage/Failure
- Display Auto Scrolls After 5 Seconds
- Long Life, Clear, Wide and High Contrast Display with Broad Viewing Angle
- Impulse Output Displayed on LED for kWh for Field Testing
- Stores Previous Month Billing (kWh)
- Earth and Reverse Event Count with Last Occurrence Date and Time
- Low Battery Indication on LCD
- Current (I) Sensors are Provided on Both Neutral and Phase Wires to Record/Measure the Energy in Case of Different Tampering Conditions
- Comprehensive Anti-Tampering Features like Reverse Energy Flow Detection, Fan Dimmer Usage Detection and Magnetic Field Protection etc.